Sat, May 22|
W.E. O'Neil Construction
Refuse To Be A Victim®
The Refuse To Be A Victim® program is not a firearms or self-defense class. It is a seminar that will help you improve your personal safety strategies and will provide you with valuable information that you can apply in every area of your life.
Time & Location
May 22, 2021, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
W.E. O'Neil Construction, 1587 Mallory Ln, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
About the event
We never think a crime will happen to us, until it actually does. While sometimes unfortunate things do happen unexpectedly, it is important to be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed for personal safety and crime prevention. Having a personal safety strategy in place and knowing the techniques and tactics you can use to avoid becoming a potential victim can help you live smarter and be safer.
“Crimes of Opportunity” are crimes committed without planning or forethought. When criminals realize they have a chance to commit a crime, they seize the opportunity. Don’t be an easy target. We can all pinpoint times where we’ve made ourselves an easy target – whether it was keeping our heads buried in our phones, parking in a dimly lit area at night, or leaving our houses or cars unlocked. But there are many more, less obvious situations that make us vulnerable as well.
This program, created by the NRA will cover:
- Psychology of Criminal Predators: Understand what makes a criminal a predator.
- Mental Preparedness: Prepare yourself for any situation that may arise.
- Physical Security: Don't ignore your instincts. If something feels wrong, it probably is!
- Automobile Security: Equip yourself with the necessities for any type of situation.
- Personal Protection Devices: Tools that you can use for personal protection.
Each participant will receive a RFTBAV student handbook and a certificate of completion.
- Ticket type
+$1.13 service fee+$1.13 service fee