Handgun Safety & Operation (All Welcome)
Time & Location
About the Event
This 2 hour workshop is a great way to get started learning about handguns. There will be NO shooting at this workshop, so if you're intimidated about going to the range, this is a totally different experience.
What we will cover:
- Fundamentals of Handgun safety
- Parts of a Handgun
- Practice: Clearing a Handgun
- All about ammo & loading magazines
- Getting Ready for the Range
If time allows, we will cover shooting stance, aiming, and trigger pull; but these are best taught at the range!
- You do NOT need to have your own handgun to attend.
- You MAY bring your handgun if you have one.
- You MAY NOT bring ammo to this workshop.
Cost is $60 per couple or $35 per single person. No refunds. Workshop is capped at 10 participants. Must be 18+ to attend.
- 2 Tickets$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- 1 Ticket$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0